A conference with global forecaster Gerald Celente
June 10-16, 2017, County Galway, Ireland – Register here for the retreat
Cost: $2,950 by March 15, 2017 per person based on double occupancy..
(Cost after March 15: $3,200)
Included in your cost
*Six nights of accommodations at Connemara Coast Hotel in Galway (all program costs are based on double occupancy; single supplement: $425).
*Full Irish breakfast daily; all breaks for coffee, tea and scones; three lunches; and two dinners.
* All presentations and workshops.
* Gratuities ($125) additional.
* Program cost: *$2,950 for registration by March 15; after March 16, program cost $3,200 per person based on double occupancy
* Deposit is refundable, less $275 administrative fee, if request is received in writing on or before March 1. March 2-March 15, 50% per person refund after non-refundable deposit. No refunds after this date.
Round-trip transportation by coach from Dublin Airport to the Connemara Coast Hotel on June 10, and from the Connemara Coast Hotel to Dublin Airport on June 16, will be available at a cost of 40 euros per person in each direction. Please call for details and departure times before you make your airline reservation. For help booking your flight, call Sally Raymond at 845-256-0194, or e-mail Sally@nyjungcenter.org
Trip cancellation insurance
Participants are urged to purchase travel insurance for losses necessitated by having to cancel participation. For your convenience, insurance information will be sent upon registration. Or, consult your own insurance agent.
How to register
For your convenience, you can register online, by telephone, mail or fax.
* A $600 deposit is required upon registering each participant.
* Full payment is due by March 15.
* To register online with a credit card, use this link.
* By telephone: Call us at 845-256-0194. We will be happy to help you register, provide more information, and/or help with your travel plans.
* By mail or fax: Complete the registration form available at this link; include credit-card information or a check payable to the New York Center for Jungian Studies for $600 per program (as a deposit to hold your space). Mail to:
New York Center for Jungian Studies
27 North Chestnut Street
New Paltz, NY 12561
* By fax: 845-256-0196
NOTE: This Trends Research Institute conference is being organized in conjunction with the New York Center for Jungian Studies, which manages conferences and study tours all over the globe.
Disclaimer of responsibility
By registering for the Trends Ireland program, the participant specifically waives any and all claims of action against the Trends Research Institute and/or New York Center for Jungian Studies and respective staff for damages, loss, injury, accident or death incurred by any person in connection with these programs.
The Trends Research Institute and New York Center for Jungian Studies and their employees assume no responsibility or liability in connection with the service of any coach, train, vessel, carriage, aircraft or other conveyance, which may be used wholly, or in part, in the performance of their duty to the passengers. Neither will they be responsible for any injury, death, loss, accident, delay or irregularity through neglect or default of any company or person engaged in carrying out the purposes for which tickets, vouchers or coupons are issued, or monies collected.
No responsibility is accepted for losses or expenses due to sickness, weather, strikes, wars and/or other causes. In the event it becomes necessary or advisable for any reason whatsoever to alter the itinerary or arrangements, including faculty and/or hotel substitutions, such alterations may be made without penalty.